|The OTV A value is available for free. You can access the Free OTV value after checkout and registration.|
At your request Sensenet can measure the EROM value at AAA quality grade.
|74 g·mol-1||molecular mass|
|Free after registration||OTV AAA Value|
The AAA OTV value is available for FREE, download immediately after registration.
This is the best available quality value for this compound, measured according to European standard EN13725:V2
There are different qualities:
- AAA Measured according to European standard EN13725:V2
- AA Measured according to European standard EN13725:2003
- A Literature value compared to EN13725 outcomes for n-butanol and at least five additional odorants
- B Literature value compared to the EROM value for n-butanol according to EN13725
- C Legacy literature value without any traceability to standardised units
- If you need an OTV for something important, insist on AA or AAA.
– The total price for a new high quality custom analysis will be calculated to include the odorant reference material cost (aprox 150)
– If the OTV value is available in our shop you will have access to download the value immediately after registration and payment confirmation.