This site is legally owned by Sensenet Holding BV, Oude Kerkweg 9, 1251NX Laren, NH, The Netherlands,
Registered at the Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam under number 64799506.
Sensenet is a registered European trademark, registration EUIPO 012424123
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, Sensenet Holding BV and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on sensenet.net. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this web site.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this web site.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this web site.
- Redistribute content from sensenet.net (unless content is specifically made for redistribution, like news, announcements, press releases etc.).
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media without mentioning sensenet.net as the source and/or without our written approval;
- removing the copyright from the images owned by sensenet.net;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without our written approval.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and sensenet.net may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
If you wish to use any content (images, txt, videos etc) from this website on your platform (site, blog, book, etc) you must contact us first for the permision, if persmission is granted you need to maintain the copyright information at all time, and point the source to: sensenet.net
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and sensenet.net express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
All prices quoted on our website are quoted in EUROS (EUR). All prices are displayed excluding VAT. All payments will be processed in EURO. Valid Visa and MasterCard Credit and Debit Cards are accepted and processed through our secure third party gateway, Stripe.
Odour Threshold Shop website does not record or store any card holder account data and information. Card holder account data and information is maintained by our secure third party gateway, Stripe.
Odour Threshold Shop orders on our website will be processed as fast as possible. A correct First Name, Surname, Email Address and address are required for the orders to be processed. Purchases made on our website will be processed at the time of purchase.
You will receive an invoice after the order has been completed successfully.
Please let us know (in writing) within 24h of your purchase should you wish to request a refund and cancel the order. Please outline the reason for your request and include your reply email address and contact telephone number (preferably mobile telephone number) within your request. All refund requests will be handled in person by a designated Customer Care representative.
If you need to cancel your order, please let us know in writing
CARD PAYMENT SERVICE
Payment processing services for users on odourthreshold.com are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service(collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to operate as a registered user on odourthreshold.com, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of odourthreshold.com enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide odourthreshold.com accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize odourthreshold.com to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Unless the customer has another valid written agreement with odourthreshold.com, the Terms and Conditions outlined under this section of this website apply to all sales made via the online platform odourthreshold.com or otherwise. By purchasing from odourthreshold.com you agree to the stated Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The odourthreshold.com will not be liable for any damages, either direct or indirect, as a result of the third party product or service you purchase, develop, design or employ using the OTV information you bought on this site. This includes (but is not limited to) any service outages, delays in delivery, accuracy of information provided including (but not limited to) descriptions, dimensions etc.
We do not provide any warranties on our products or services other than what is required by law.
All results are measured at the best quality available.
In the event that odourthreshold.com is considered liable, you agree that liability will be limited to the amount spent with us.
Please contact us if you have any questions in relation to the above Terms and Conditions, or if you require customer service in relation to a particular product or service.
This document was last updated on May 8, 2018